TIER – BILD – TON
new installative and performative sound tracks for silent nature movies of the twenties
May 18th and 25th 2018
bar 7.30 pm / begin 8 pm
We are used to a fairly conventional aesthetic in nature movies’ sound tracks. Their focus is mainly the realistic representation of the depicted scenes with added generic music to support the drama. For our series seven sound artists aim to create a new relation between image and sound in the representation of birds and plants.
Part 2: The Cuckoo – The Pea
- Steffi Weismann: multiresistent
interactive performance for objects, voice, electronic and video projection. 2018
- Thom Kubli: Peas, Cues and Sequences
electronics and percussion. 2018
- Antje Vowinckel: Wieviele Fehler sehen Sie in diesem Bild?
film-performance for silent fragments, voice and speakers. 2018
- Ines Lechleitner: Cuckoo’s Cooking
sound food performance. 2018
followed by public discussion with the artists and Mareike Maage, author and producer at RBB.
Part 1: The barn owl / The strangler
- Kirsten Reese: Tyoto Alba Archive Soundtrack
sound and text. 2018
- Alessandra Eramo: Her voice becomes cheerful again
for voice, theremin and electronics. 2018
- Laura Mello: The Strangler´s Show Episode #1 Shifting Time with the Strangler or ´Cause I´m a Strangler Here Myself lecture-performance for visual projection, movement, voice, sound, based on the six viewpoints method. 2018
Followed by public discussion with the artists and Mareike Maage, author and producer at RBB.
artistic directors: Ines Lechleitner and Antje Vowinckel
idea: Antje Vowinckel
Supported by Bezirksamt Pankow and inm-Berlin